Your May Cycle California!
National Trails Day
We at Cycle California! believe that karma is a force for good. This year, enable the good on National Trails Day on Saturday, June 5 — we have a list of activities for you to consider to celebrate the day:
- Volunteer with a local organization to do trail work
- Join and/or donate to a local trail organization
- Take a kid out on a local trail for a ride
- Get involved with local trail advocacy
- Find out which of your elected representatives (local, state, national) are on outdoor committees and lobby them for more funding for trails
We promise, your good deeds will reflect back on you!
Get more Bike Goodness
Would you rather receive a paper copy of the magazine every month we publish? Subscribe below.